A good mix of physical activity and entertainment is the event series "Music at the huts". On Wednesdays in summer, starting at 12 noon, various huts in the hiking region Wagrain-Kleinarl located in the SalzburgerLand offer you twice the entertainment.
Different music groups from the surrounding region offer a good alternative at our mountain pasture huts. The deserved local snacks taste even better with local music!
Join the guided hikes with our local trained hiking guides to reach the huts together with other hiking enthusiasts. The huts are located on various mountains and the duration of the hikes are between two and four hours.
Music at the huts takes place Wednesdays starting at 12 noon. Program changes possible
Timetable for summer 2018
18. July Badhäuslmusi at the Hachau Alm
25. July Kleinarler Bergrettungsmusi at the Kleinarler Hütte
01. August Schwaibergmusi at the Kogelalm
08. August Nimm 2 at the Gasthaus Galler
15. August Blusnknepf at the Weissenhofalm
22. August Blusnknepf at the Berghofalm
29. August Unterreit-Musi at the Heinrich-Kiener-Haus
05. Sept. Pongauer Oimrauschmusi at the Edelweiss Alm
12. Sept. Hochgründecker at the Kurzeggalm
19. Sept. Saalfeldner Tanzlmusi at the Gasthof Jägersee