Silent night package
Traditions and folk customs are important components of invents that take place in Wagrain-Kleinarl. Guests have the unique opportunity to get to know, as well as participate in all of them. Reflective, festive – there’s no better way to describe the Christmas season in Wagrain-Kleinarl. Wagrain, the home of the man who penned the lyrics of “Silent Night”, Joseph Mohr, unites lovingly nurtured regional customs with a spirit of cultural exchange: The “Silent Night” events are supplemented by artistic and culinary contributions from guest countries. This year’s guest country is Slovenia.
- 2 nights or 3 nights in your chosen accommodation category
- Christmas surprise in your hotel room
- "Silent Night" program
- Admission to the Waggerl Haus incl. Joseph Mohr exhibition
- Hot spiced wine or punch per person at the Advent market
- Free daily admission to Wasserwelt Wagrain all-weather pool
- 2- or 3- day ski pass for Ski amadé
|Price per adult (double occupancy)||2 nights||3 nights|
|Guesthouse (Breakfast)||€ 165,00||€ 240,00|
|***Hotel (half-board)||€ 225,00||€ 330,00|
|****Hotel (half-board)||€ 265,00||€ 390,00|
Discounted prices for children and youths in parents’ room or separate room upon request!